Enterprise Resource Planning
Enterprise Resource Planning or ERP powers today’s enterprise. ERP Systems run the different business functionalities inside an organization, both internal and external functionalities. Therefore, it is important for an enterprise not only to have the best ERP system, but also to have the best consultants and developers to align the ERP systems to optimize thee business functionalities of the enterprise.
AMM’s consultants and developers are experienced with the development and deployment of ERP systems from some of the leading companies in the US and UK. They help our customer to smoothly run their business, and also enable them to understand the current market landscape, which in turn helps the customer to make smart decisions.
Consulting WP – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
Safety net & build wealth
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
Business planning & strategy
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days,
Research beyond the business plan
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of financial stability during the turnaround.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
Business plan market
Once the right plan has been created for a company we work with them at creating a strategy that allows the plan to work. We look at the environmental factors of our clients and make recommendations about steps which can be taken to move in the right direction:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News research
- HighVoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Industry Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Industry Research
- Pronounce – market analysis report “slices”