Embedded Software Development
In today’s world, prevalence of portable programmable computers and connected devices requires smarter hardware and smarter software. Smarter software because it should optimize the performance of the hardware and also give the best user experience. Needless to say, the system should also follow the Industry Standards.
Our Developers bring not only the industry know-how and the standards, but also the skills to develop software that can run the modern devices.
Our preliminary service areas include:
- Cabin Management System
- Flight Management System
- Communication Management System
- Landing Gear Extension
- Retraction System
- Central Maintenance System
- Rhapsody, SAM, TOPCASE, DOORS and Rectify
- STOOD, MS VISIO, Rational Rose, Rhapsody
- Artisan and MEF (Model Execution Framework)
- IBM’s ClearCase, ClearQuest, TeamCenter, SVN, CVS, INCA
- (Calibration) and SERENA dimensions, RTRT, LDRA, VectorCast
- DO-178B, DO-258B (FANS), DO-280B (ATN), DO-200A, EDXXX
- (SESAR Datalink formats), Arinc 424-18, A661, A653,
- Arinc702-A, A629, A429, AFDX, TFTP, MISRA and
- Operating Systems:
- Windows XP/7/8, UNIX, LINUX, Android Framework.
- Programming Languages:
- C, C++, OOPS Concepts, UML.
- Processor/Microcontroller Architectures:
- ARM, SH2, V850.
- Testing Tools:
- Vector® CANoe, CANalyser, Diva, Geny.
- JTAG, GDB