Optimizing product engineering services with a cost effective product development and shortened lead time is the aim of all manufacturing companies across all industries currently.
AMM group comes forward as your most reliable partner to meet all your engineering needs in a cost conscious manner. We provide engineering services across several sectors including Concept design, Modelling and detailing, Stress Analysis, Reliability engineering, Configuration management, Testing, Manufacturing Support, etc.
We provide you with end-to-end solutions for mechanical engineering and product design.
Engineering Services – CAE
AMM has an exclusive team of engineers to address the requirements of clients in Computer Aided Engineering (CAE). With varied experience and expertise AMM engineers can work on Aerospace, Wind energy, Automotive and other industrial requirements.
AMM’s Center of Competance in CAE is having good experience and in-depth knowledge in Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
The CAE team has been well trained and utilizes the state of art infrastructure / Tools available from the customers/market.
AMM Centre of Excellence for Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) is having good experience in the following areas:·Metallic / Composite Structural Analysis
- Static / Dynamic stress analysis
- Lightweight Design / Composite Materials
- Primary / Secondary Structures / Cabin Interiors
- Test / Certification
- Certification stress reports and related documentation
- Specific Design
- Concessions / Repair Engineering
- Research & Technology
- Flight Physics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Loads, Weights, Mass properties
- Methods / Tools Development
- Interface development / Automation
- Multibody Dynamics
- Impact / Crash / Safety
- Noice Vibration Harness (NVH)
AMM Enterprise GmbH – Technology Partner in Corsair
AMMs Design & Development Overview
AMMs Product Development System (PDS) delivers all the essential elements for implementing an effective Design process, which can generally be described by four major steps:
- Concept Phase
- Design Phase
- Design Documentation and Communication
- Release to Manufacturing
Structural Design and justification of composite structures is very important requirement. AMM has used the International standard Stress analysis tools to predict the Failure indices and Strength ratios of the composite structures.
- Linear static analysis
- Buckling analysis
- Torsion and Stiffness analysis
- Composite failure analysis using classical laminate failure theories
- Composite failure indices (Ply by Ply)
- Strength ratios
There are options to select different failure theories (Hill, TSAI-Wu, Hoffmann,..Etc.) based on the requirement and properties of the composites.
- Reserve Factors (RF) for the structural components
- Stress analysis report