Over years, electrics/electronics in the Automotive industry have gained tremendous relevance. To a large extent, number of electromechnical innovations have taken place and with modern, efficient database systems, the relevance of electrics, electronic and mechatronic systems has increased. This in turn has an impact on safety, comfort, navigation, communication and emission characteristics.
AMM with its enormous technical expertise in Electrical Harness Design, Routing Design and DMU has expertise to support Product Release across the Engine, BIW and Infotainment areas.
Our Team has expertise in using specific harness modules in CATIA, Unigraphics, I-Deas and Pro/e and understand the process and in depth knowledge about systems.
AMM capability in Interiors and Exteriors include Concept Design, Engineering Design, 3D Modelling, Assembly, Detail Design, Reverse and Re-engineering.
AMM thrives at providing extensive experience and skill sets in Product Design and Development with vast industry knowledge as well as domain specialists in Plastics, Sheet metal and Tooling etc.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Concept creation for Rear Fender Cover and Hood Systems
- Bumper Systems and Body Sealing concepts and development
- Design and Design Modifications of IP, Console, Door Trims, Interior Trims, Body Trims and Body Side Moldings etc.
- Dog House, Clip Tower, Ribs, Snap Feature Design/Modeling for various interior components
- Map Pocket Development, B-Side for Glove Box , Bezel and Cup Holders Development.